Monday, February 08, 2010

Updating some widget and get to know my blog...

Well just a quick update on my blog.
I find that there's a lot to discover and cool stuffs to tweak around here, not to mention links that could be paste all around my blog layout too...it's like being in a BIG playground learning and trying out new things to me... and it's always a pleasure and fun filled experience to learn about new things in life. 
Gosh! I might get addicted soon if I continue doing something like this, blogging all around, but it's just such fun...no kidding. Since there's alot of stuff you could discover and learn this days in the internet, which the thing to concern is TIME that is being used up for internet stuff be it browsing/surfing(i'm not sure if they still use the term "surfing on web" this days), chatting, downloading, checking on websites for new info/updates...etc
Yeah! It's just great to have internet when you need it...there's a point in time i almost felt so restless due to no internet connection, that's during my degree studies though and at that time i was like every typical college student going to the cybercafe to end up there for like 3-4 hours...haha, those were some good times...
Owh dear! I just spill the beans here...didn't know i'm such a typer and how long this update note is...i should end here...




POI: "Life is short, so treasure it !", that's what everyone would say, for me, life is a lesson to learn from and no matter how short or long it is, you'll still find that learning is still not ENOUGH !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...